Deadline June 1, 2020
To access the different steps, click on each Step Number (linked in blue - links will become LIVE later this spring).
STEP 1 MUST be completed before you can move on to Step 2
Want to see who has completed a risk management application before you start the online renewal form?
Click on Step 3-Renewal Form. Select your association from the menu. The next screen will display everyone that has completed a RM application. Do not start the online renewal form until everyone appears on this screen.
(Exception: Your Referee Assignor will NOT show on this screen. You can open the renewal form, locate this position and check the drop down list of names to see if your assignor is on the list. If they are not listed, contact them to complete a RM application with the NC Referee Association & indicate Certified Assignor)
What Positions are required on my Association’s Renewal Form?
Click on Step 3-Renewal Form- In the middle of the screen is a button. This will show you the positions required on your renewal form depending on what level of play your association plans to have in 2020-21.
Your ID/PW will NOT work in the new 2020-21 database until the Renewal Form has been completed. REASON: the new database does not recognize who you are until you are listed on the renewal form with a position that has an ID/PW.
The President's Signature Form will not be available until the end of the Renewal Form. At the end of the form, you will be able to print the form.
The deadline for renewals is June 1, 2020.
AGAIN: Just remember-Any position that will have an ID/PW CANNOT ACCESS THE NEW DATABASE UNTIL THE ONLINE RENEWAL FORM IS COMPLETETED
A COMPLETED Renewal requires the following:
- Step 1- Select the Level/s of Play for the season and age groups you plan to have (recommend selecting all age groups) If “no” to a level of play, check box that states you do not plan to field this level.
- Step 2-Board Members complete a 2020-21 Risk Management application.
- Step 3- Renewal Form is completed.
- President's Signature form submitted.
- Bylaws, 501c3, Rules, Renewal Fee submitted (credit card online or mail in check).
- Step 4-Background Checks submitted for people that are due for a background check.
- ABUSE PREVENTION Training required if Training was not completed for 2019-20.
- Professional Form Completed and returned- ALL Associations must complete.