Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Tournament FAQ's

How Can I Host a Tournament?

NCYSA will sanction events and tournaments that are hosted and sponsored by their local Association. There are several criteria that must be met. Please email Joette Kivett with details.

Why Do I Need a Notification to Travel?

A Notification to Travel is needed by USYS teams when traveling out-of-state to other Sanctioned Events and Tournaments. This assures that you're playing other USYS members, that you and your opponents have the proper insurance, and the event itself is properly covered. 

You do NOT need a Notification to Travel for:

  • State Cup Games
  • In-State Tournaments
  • USYS Regionals/Nationals
  • Presidents Cup Regionals/Nationals