NCYSA E-Travel is easy to use. You will need to complete a Notification to Travel (NTT)form anytime your team intends to play outside the state of North Carolina. This includes tournaments, scrimmages, friendlies, or league play in another state.
BEFORE COMPLETING NTT:
Please be sure to have the tournament information available before filling out the Notification to Travel form, including the location, dates, and tournament director’s information. This may be found in the Permission to Host document on the tournament’s website. It is the team’s responsibility to confirm if the tournament is USYS sanctioned or if it is a non-USYS sanctioned tournament since different forms are needed, depending on the organizational sanctioning.
The fee for a NTT Request is $10, however, if the request is received the week of travel, the fee is $50. Please note that fees are calculated based upon when payment is received at the NCYSA State Office.
Managers should contact their Head Registrar to make sure their team has been submitted and approved for the seasonal year – teams must be approved before they show up in NTT. Recreation teams and Academy teams must also be entered into the NCYSA database in order for them to show up for NTT.
If you are taking Guest Players to your event, you must contact your association’s head registrar.
1. After reading the information on this page, click the link below to begin the process.
2. Select which of the Travel forms you need to complete.
3. After ensuring that your data is correct and complete, hit the Submit button
4. If completing a Notification to Travel form, payment is necessary. Choose to pay by credit card or mail in check
5. If you have paid by credit card, your approval will be granted once NCYSA reviews the request and determines it is a US Youth sanctioned event. Upon approval, your form may be printed by accessing the database. You will receive an ID and password via email.
6. If you have chosen to pay by mailing a check, you will not be given access to your form for printing until after your payment is received and marked paid in the office. Allow extra time.
Once the form is submitted, payment has been received, and NCYSA approves, you will receive an email and may print your form to present at your event.