Explanation of Coverage:
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE (COI)
Local NCYSA Member Associations may request a certificate of insurance (COI) for their locations used for training, scrimmages, games, and tournaments by following the instructions below. This form should be filled out by the Local NCYSA Member Association’s president, executive director, field coordinator, or head registrar ONLY. Forms filled out by any other person will not be approved.
Expected turnaround time for a new submission is same day (2-6 hours) during normal weekday business hours.
COIs are only emailed to the one designated person at each Local NCYSA Member Association.
For questions or to request a copy of an EXISTING COI, email Wendy@NCSoccer.org
To Request a COI for a New or Missing Location:
- Click this link: https://landing.playershealth.com/ncsoccer-coi/
- Enter the Facility’s name and address, etc….
- Choose your Association’s Name in the dropdown menu.
- Enter the name of the person filling out the form.
- Leave “Special Wording” and “Event Date” BLANK. Only enter text under “Special Wording” when it is absolutely necessary. Typing anything in this box requires extra review by the insurance company and will delay the COI being issued by a minimum of 24-48 hours.
- Click the SUBMIT button at the bottom.
- Repeat until all locations are entered.
- Close your browser window when finished.