ODP Pool Overview
- The ODP Program operates within a “Pool” structure. Players within that Pool are selected for Events.
- All Players within the Pool remain eligible to selected for each Event (January Subregional Event, February Event, South Region ODP Camp)
- Movement can and does occur for selections from Event to Event and within Teams from Event to Event
January Subregional Event and December 17th Event Selections – Boys Selections (click HERE)
- Selections are posted by jersey # only (there are no duplicate #s in an age group). Reminder your players jersey’s number is listed in their SINC Profile
- Players are placed into one of these categories:
- January Subregional Event Selection (and December 17th Event)
- Alternate for the January Subregional
- If your players jersey number is not listed, they have been released from the ODP program for the 2023-24 ODP season.
- Player Feedback:
- Players selected for the January Subregional event may ask for verbal feedback at the December 17th Event, January Subregional event (or at the January 29th training if they decline their invitation).
- Alternates may receive verbal feedback at their next ODP Training Session (January 2024)
- If a released player would like feedback, the player should complete an evaluation request form emailed by (COMING SOON!)