NCYSA eTravel is easy to use. You will need to complete a Notification to Travel form anytime your team intends to play outside the state of North Carolina. This includes tournaments, scrimmages, friendlies, or league play in another state.. Once the form is submitted and payment has been received, you may print your form to present at your event.
Decision of the NCYSA Executive Board 8/4/2020: If travel has been requested to an out-of-state tournament, NCYSA Notification to Travel rules will apply. For the team to receive approval, an email from their association president (or his/her designee) to Joette Kivett email@example.com is required, stating he/she reviewed safety plans and approves the travel. Upon receipt of the email, NCYSA will approve the requested Notification to Travel .
NOTE: Managers should contact their Head Registrar to make sure their team has been submitted and approved - teams must be approved before they will show up in NTT.
There will be NO late fee assessed in August.
The fee for a NTT Request is $10.
If the request is received the week of travel, the fee is $50. Please note that fees are calculated based upon when payment is received at the NCYSA State Office.
NOTE: The late fee will not be assessed during the month of August.
If you are taking Guest Players to your event, you may also complete the Guest Player roster here. As in the past, the Guest Player Roster must be signed by both coaches, red stamped by the releasing registrar, and submitted to the State office. It will not be returned.
Please be sure to have your Host's information available before filling out the Notification to Travel form.
1. Fill out your team information on the next page
2. Select which of the Travel forms you need to complete
3. After ensuring that your data is correct and complete, hit the Submit button
4. If completing a Notification to Travel form, payment is necessary. Choose to pay by credit card or mail in check
5. If you have paid by credit card, your approval will be granted once NCYSA reviews the request and determines it is a US Youth sanctioned event. Upon approval, your form may be printed by accessing the database. You will receive an ID and password via email.
6. If you have chosen to pay by mailing a check, you will not be given access to your form for printing until after your payment is received and marked paid in the office. Allow extra time.
7. If you are filling out ONLY a Guest Player Roster, no payment is needed and your form will be available for printing.
If you encounter problems, please email Joette Kivett
Teams that have been approved for travel - 2018-19 Seasonal Year. (Last Season)
Teams that have been approved for travel - 2019-20 Seasonal Year (current season)
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: (Playing outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia) -Please click the link at right!